Bangalore Metro Purple Line Timings
|Monday to Friday Timetable Byappanahalli to Mysore Road|
|Line -1 BYPH-MYRD-18.06.2017.|
|HEADWAY - Ref Byappanahalli||HEADWAY - Ref Mysore Road|
|Pilot Train 05:00:00||Pilot Train 05:00:00|
|05:30||06:30||15 mins||05:30||07:00||15 mins|
|06:30||07:00||10 mins||07:00||07:40||10 mins|
|07:00||07:35||8 mins||07:40||08:15||7 mins|
|07:35||08:30||5 mins||08:15||09:10||5 mins|
|08:30||09:10||4 mins||09:10||09:50||4 mins|
|09:10||10:00||5 mins||09:50||10:40||5 mins|
|10:00||10:18||6 mins||10:40||11:15||8 mins|
|10:18||10:40||8 mins||11:15||16:25||10 mins|
|10:40||16:00||10 mins||16:25||17:20||8 mins|
|16:00||16:40||8 mins||17:20||17:50||5 mins|
|16:40||17:10||5 mins||17:50||18:30||4 mins|
|17:10||17:50||4 mins||18:30||20:40||5 mins|
|17:50||20:00||5 mins||20:40||21:40||6 mins|
|20:00||21:00||6 mins||21:40||22:20||8 mins|
|21:00||21:40||8 mins||22:20||22:30||10 mins|
|21:00||22:00||10 mins||22:30||23:00||15 mins|
1. Pilot train will depart from BYPH & MYRD at 5:00AM with restricted speed with passenger reach KGWA at 5:30 AM .
2. Stations are opened for passenger 10 min before the departure of the Trains.
3. Normal revenue service start from BYPH & MYRD at 5:30 Hrs.
4. The frequency of train service with reference to the train starting stations i.e. BYPH & MYRD.
5. Normal revenue service ends from BYPH &MYRD at 23:00 Hrs.
6. At KGWA interchange point Last Normal revenue service ends at 23:25hrs.Station entry will be closed at 23:10 Hrs.
7. Station controller KGWA ( E-W) take clearance from N-S controller that LAST TRAIN arrived and all deboarded pass are clearance of the PF-3 & 4 before departing of trains towards BYPH & MYRD.
Bangalore metro rail first train startingFrom Byappanahalli to Mysore Road at 05:30 AM
From Mysore Road to Byappanahalli at 05:30 AM
Bangalore metro rail last train startingFrom Byappanahalli to Mysore Road at 23:00 PM
From Mysore Road to Byappanahalli at 23:00 PM
Metro Trains run from 6 AM in the morning till 10 PM in the night.
1. The Metro Trains run at a frequency of 15 minutes from 6 AM to 8 AM in the morning and 8 PM to 10 PM in night
2. The Metro Trains run at a frequency of 10 minutes from 8 AM to 8 PM.
Purple Line List of Stations
Baiyappanahalli,Byappanahalli Swami Vivekananda Road, Indiranagar, Halasuru, Trinity, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha, Sir M. Visveshwaraya, Majestic, City Railway Station, Magadi Road, Hosahalli, Vijayanagar, Attiguppe, Deepanjali Nagar, Mysore Road
Namma Metro (Kannada: ನಮ್ಮ ಮೆಟ್ರೊ Our metro), also known as Bangalore Metro (Kannada: ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ಮೆಟ್ರೊ), is a mass-transit rail system for the city of Bangalore, Karnataka, India. The agency responsible for its implementation is the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (BMRCL). The first stretch between Baiyyappanahalli and M.G. Road was inaugurated on October 20, 2011.